Left till the party and moving day. Still only have Alexa's room packed. I suppose we should get going but where to start? I know if I pack it I'll end up needing it...that's just the luck I have.
Yesterday was my orientation for my new job. Once we move I'll be going to work part-time as a PSS for Home Care for Maine. Not my degree field but I want to try something more hands-on where what I do really can make a difference in someone's life. Besides...I've gotten all the training I'll need for it right at home!
It was a long day and the first time I've ever been away from the twins that long. I brought along my trusty Medela and made sure to put new batteries into the battery pack. Good thing because I ended up pumping in the car. I made sure to park away from the building so that I'd have a bit more privacy.
When I got home Liz beelined for me with Jake and Alexa not too far behind. I spent the next hour w/ all 3 of them glued to me. Finally we got dinner (thank goodness for cereal!) and babies into bed. Only to have Liz wake up an hour later screaming like someone tried to kill her. After a chat with Elaine we determined she probably just had a bellyache or was just plain mad at me for deserting her all day.
So what did the kids do while I was gone? Chris did his daddy-duty for the day. He says all went well and even braved a trip out to Deering Oaks with all 3. I hate leaving the house with all 3. Maybe it's because I always end up running errands. Yes he survived, they survived, and the house survived. I maybe had some niggling doubts but not many. My biggest concern was their milk intake which was an issue. But at least they drank water and ate plenty of solid foods.
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs