I suppose I don't really mind time flying by because it means we are another month closer to September and therefore getting closer to the start of next school year. Of course come September I'll probably be a mess of tears and fear at the thought of the twins going off to school.
So what did we DO with our January? Why that is a very good question. Not a heck of a lot outside of work and home. At least for me. The man of the house was busy though! He got a referee lots of basketball games. He also has gone back to college, taking 3 classes. And so far keeping up with his homework. :) He's also running a basketball program for grades K-3 once a week for 2 months back in Friendship. I've been bad and haven't gone yet. Nor been successful at sending all 3 kids with him to basketball. One or 2 always seem to linger behind...
There was the family Christmas with the in-laws at K & S's new place. Which was very nice - nice to be at and nice company. We went to a birthday party for one of Alexa's classmates. That was interesting because she was the only girl out of 8 boys. I'm pretty sure the invite came because he was invited to her party and I work with his dad, not due to the birthday boy HAVING to have her there. But they all had fun just the same, which I suppose is the point. Although I do wish I had been the brave adult and snagged myself a piece of cake. It sure looked good!
The twins started their weekly solo speech sessions. This means a 15-20 minute drive each direction for 2 30 minute sessions. While I sit in the waiting room. It's a bit of a clique as all the moms seem to know each, but a nice one. I suppose after a few more weeks I will get to be one of the gang...
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs