Another month has flown by in the blink of an eye. Or really in a partial blink depending on what day I'm thinking about it.
So what happened in November...
Alexa started guitar lessons. A folk-singing, music and art loving couple that lives in town offers them for free twice a month at the church right next to us. I keep getting hounded to buy a guitar but I think I will continue to let her borrow one of theirs until I see some progress. Right now she's good at getting it out of the box.
Jacob and Elizabeth stayed busy with school two days a week. And wrecking the house when they were home. Both got short speech screenings to see if they would need a full speech evaluations, which they did.
Chris and I had our associate dinner which included free childcare and good food. And awards. I got to watch Chris receive the General Manager's award, or at least listen to the roasting first. He had left the room to relieve the front desk clerk and missed the entire thing. Probably just as well...
My sister had her baby, Jaycee, on the 21st, almost exactly a week early. Dyani was glad because it meant she had plenty of room for dinner since there was no baby sitting on her stomach. We had Blake stay with us the 20th so he could get some rest and be well occupied. Jake and Liz were quite excited to wake up and find him at the house Sunday morning.
We hosted Thanksgiving here at our house for a total of 14 people. There were supposed to be 15 but Correy ended up sick. Although I could count baby Jaycee, but she didn't really do much beyond sleep and poop and just be cute.
We had Girl Scout meetings, basketball games, Realtor showings, bake sales, birthday parties, craft fairs, and school volunteer sessions to round out the month. Phew...
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs