Or rather, lack of. I had something to blog about it and of course it came to me in the wee hours of the night. And I was smooshed between two 3 year olds so unable to get my cell down and text a summary of it to myself. To try and keep a paper and pencil handy is just laughable. Any paper around here is promptly taken hostage by someone for their most recent "birthday card".
I finally managed to make it to a chiropractor after 7 or 8 months. Lots of adjusting to be done from head to toe. But boy, it's amazing to be able to turn my head so smoothly again. And the meds that the doctor called in for me seem to be working. No major headaches or heartburn in nearly a week!
Now if I could just keep the kids healthy. After a bout of bellyaching about bellyaches at the beginning of October, Alexa came down with a fever that just wouldn't give in to the meds last night. So of course she had to stay home today, can't send someone in with a fever of 101. And of course by 11:30 the fever was pretty much gone, although she's cranky, lethargic, doesn't want to drink or pee. But she does want to go to school and see all her friends because she misses them.
Potty training is still a no-go with Jacob. He'll get all upset when he's wet in underwear and will just hold it. Tried going back to prefolds - ha, he's just as likely to sit in those wet as he is a disposable. And at least the disposables won't burn my nose hairs off with their smell.
Elizabeth has been getting a bit mouthy. 3 going on 16 I say. I was told the other day to "zip it" and she included a zipping mouth shut gesture as she did it. Great...
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs