So this morning we experienced something I've only read about. Alexa never did this...thankfully.
First a little background. Last night Jake and Liz had a self-feeding dinner of carrots, peaches, chicken and a few green beans. After waking with a very full and wet diaper I decided to let him get a little air. A common occurrence...it's good for preventing diaper rashes.
While he was airing out I decided to try and put some of laundry mountain away. Chris and Alexa were putting out the trash as it is Tuesday.
Suddenly I heard a sputtering, choking sound. I dashed down the hall to see Elizabeth eating something. I run to scoop it out.
And realize whatever she was eating smells really bad and doesn't belong on the floor. And that Jacob was covered with it as was Liz's pjs. Yep...she was eating his #2. That's family love I guess. I can see why she was confused as it looked just like she had last night with a little extra.
I grab Jake and holler for Chris to come lend a hand. See...these circumstances are different when there are 2 babies involved. You can't clean them both up at the same time! Unless you have more than 2 hands which I don't.
So I got Jacob stripped and sat him in the tub. Chris got Liz undressed to her diaper and let her roam. I cleaned up the floor and then started putting some water in the tub. Both babies needed a bath anyways...now it's done.
So that leads me to my title. Does it fall under a food group? Or was it considered junk food? Whichever one it ends up under I suppose I should be grateful that Liz gagged or who knows how bad the mess would have been!
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs