Crikey...has it really been since December? I know what the problem is. It's this little blue website that just sucks you in. You get to be nosing into everyone's business at one time, plus play games. It's awesome for avoidance on face-to-face contact and most especially...the completion of housework.
So what has happened in the last 7 months?
January: Well we celebrated New Years in Gorham with our friends and their kids. My Girl Scout troop had it's first cookie sale, selling over 1000 boxes. Over 300 of those were Alexa's - earning her a free week at GS Camp in the summer (um YEAH!!!). Liz got her first love note which she tore up about a week later.
Other than that it was housework and work and errands - same old stuff.
February: Basketball and some Build & Grow action at Lowe's. Ordered Breaking Dawn 2 :). Sick kids, fixed back of dryer, read lots of good books. Maine got hit by a whopper of a snowstorm.
March: More snow! I got employee of the month for RSU 13. I was foolish enough to do a cookie booth at the Samoset Expo - it was pure insanity with too many girls. Sick kids that weren't really sick. More housework and errands and work.
April: Tossed our busted couch out the back door all by myself. Took the kids to Boston for a Red Sox game - a first for the twins. Allowed the twins to have a playdate - will NEVER do that again.Visited my parents, kids got to finally ride bikes, made thin mint cupcakes that were to die for. Made rubber eggs, busted said rubber eggs - it was gross. Dairy Queen reopened - got a blizzard fix, chocolate extreme :) Work, housework, errands.
May: Sunshine and green grass. Liz was OBSESSED with hurdle jumping (not real hurdles, but rather stacked up tires and beach toys). Participated and judged the talent show at RDMS. Eventually got the garden rototilled. I had a day to myself when Chris took all kids to Seadogs game.
June: Got the garden planted. Alexa performed in her school talent show and got to read a retirement poem to her principal. Jake finally ditched the training wheels. Made it to the end of the school year - theirs and mine. Had to deal with a busted washing machine for 2 days which nearly caused a panic. And oh year....got a new nephew :)
July: Beach time, part time work, birthday party...and we are only 1/2 way through.
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs