I went with my mom and nephew Ivan (age 4) to see Santa at his "Rockland Station" yesterday. It was a little shed outside. And if you've been watching the news it's cold in New England, not really ideal for an outdoor Santa. I feel for the poor guy that's for sure.
He made mom's day by asking her if she was mom to Alexa and Ivan. He sort of ticked me off by saying "oohhh, double trouble". I should have set them loose in his little shed and let him really know what double trouble is!
Alexa and Ivan both dropped off their letters. I got one picture (mom took a few more but she has yet to go digital). Ivan wouldn't get out of Santa's lap. Alexa ended up leaning on him. Neither of them asked for anything! They were happy with a snuggle and gave him big hugs which Santa loved. I later asked Alexa why she didn't ask for something (she definately has no issues with asking me for every thing she sees on TV). She said she was too scared. So I had to explain the difference between scared and nervous. She'd like to see him again so that she can ask - she wants one of his reindeer apparently.
As for the twins - hahaha! Someone slipped superglue onto Elizabeth - there was no way she would be peeled from my hip. And she's usally friendly with men, even strange ones. I was at able to attempt to put Jacob in his lap. He just arched his back and got ready to scream. It was too cold and too crowded (by now there was Santa, Alexa, mom, Ivan, me, Jacob, Elizabeth and Mrs. Claus - cosy quarters for sure).
I suppose I could get my dad to get himself a red suit. His beard is growing in nicely and in the perfect shade of white.
- weight/length @ 7: 55.6lbs, 48.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 42lbs, 43.5"
- weight/length @ 4: 36 lbs, 39+"
- weight/length@ 3: 32lbs, 36.5 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 26lbs, 33.5 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 18lbs, 29 inches
- walking: 11/17/08
- standing: 3/31/08
- crawling: army, 2/5/08
- first time rolling: 9/30/07, belly to back
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:49am
- birth length: 19.5 inches
- birth weight: 6lbs, 1oz
- weight/length @7: 53lbs, 47.75"
- weight/length @ 5: 40 lbs, 42.25"
- weight/length @ 4: 34lbs, 38"
- weight/length 3 years: 28lbs, 35.5 inches
- weight/length 2 years: 24lbs, 6oz 33 inches
- weight/length 1 year: 18lbs, 1oz 27.5 inches
- walking: 9/1/08
- standing: 4/4/08
- crawling: army 3/16/08
- sitting alone: 2/29/08
- first time rolling: 11/23/07, back to belly
- first smile: 9/7/07
- birth date/time: 7/8/07, 12:50am
- birth length: 18.75 inches
- birth weight: 5lbs, 8oz
- weight/height @ 10 (really 10.8): 186, 5'3"
- weight/height @ 8.4 years: 113 lbs, 55.5 inches
- weight/height @ 5 years: 61lbs, 4oz 45.25 inches
- weight/length @ 4 years: 49lbs, 42 inches
- weight/length @ 3 years: 38lbs, 38 inches
- weight/length @ 2 years: 32lbs, 8oz 35.75 inches
- weight/length @ 1 year: 22lbs, 3 oz 29.5 inches
- 1st day of preschool: 9/3/08
- solo somersault: 3/4/08
- whistling: 3/2/08
- potty training: 10/7/05
- walking: 12/21/04
- standing: 8/23/04
- crawling: 8/21/04, only a week, then became a butt scoot
- first wave: 7/27/04
- rolling: 5/2/04, belly to back
- sleeping thru the night: 3/1/04
- first smile: 1/20/04
- birth date/time: 12/4/03, 10:41pm
- birth length: 20 inches
- birth weight: 7lbs